Thursday October 19, 2017 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Prestige Harbourfront Resort, Salmon Arm
VENDORS cost per table: $ 80.00/Member $100.00/Non-Member
BOOK YOUR TABLE EARLY – we filled all our spaces last year and some businesses were disappointed they missed out!
Table/Space: A 6-foot table, 2 chairs, and table skirting will be provided. Standing banners can be put on the table or behind the table (not beside or in front of tables). Questions: Please contact the table coordinator, Barbara Maher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Food: Menus will be provided by Aquatico Bay at your booth. If you prefer, you may bring a brown bag dinner.
Now, simply fill out this form and we’ll get you registered!
Terms & Conditions for Exhibitors
Public Hours: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Setup Time: 3:00 pm
- The application for space, when and if accepted by SWIB, shall constitute a contract between the Exhibitor and SWIB. The terms include the terms and conditions included in this package.
- SWIB will attempt to honour location requests but reserves the right, if necessary, to amend and modify up to and including the day of the Trade Show.
- Booths will be sold on a first come, first served basis with priority going to SWIB members in good standing (dues paid) until September 14th.
- Once approved, payment must be received within 5 days of invoicing to guarantee your space.
- Qualifications to exhibit
The purpose of the Trade Show is to provide a show-case for products and services of interest to the attendees. SWIB reserves the right to remove, decline, or prohibit any exhibit which, in its opinion is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the exhibition. The Exhibitor shall use no public address system.
- Exhibitor Obligations
- The Exhibitor shall refrain from any conduct that would detract from the image of integrity or professionalism of SWIB.
- The Exhibitor shall have his/her exhibit set up no later than 4:00 pm and shall not dismantle in any way the exhibit prior to 8:00 pm.
- Sub-License of Space
The exhibitor shall not transfer or apportion any part of its allotted space unless specifically approved by SWIB, shall not exhibit or permit to be exhibited in its pace any merchandise not part of its own regular products.
Cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Non-delivery of the building
SWIB will not be liable for failure to deliver the space in the event of the building becoming unavailable through any cause beyond its control.
- Cancellation of contract
SWIB reserves the right to terminate this contract and to withhold from the Exhibitor possession of the exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to comply with the terms and conditions described herein.
SWIB is not and shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential or otherwise, to the Exhibitor, its agents and employees or visitors to its exhibits.